NativeWay (Pvt) Ltd is one of Sri Lanka’s most trusted leaders in comprehensive integrated engineering solutions. NativeWay is embarking on an aggressive strategy of expansion in order to better serve a diverse spectrum of esteemed clientele built up over the past seven decades. The clientele includes respected leaders in construction, health, hospitality, apparel, and textiles sectors. NativeWay is an ISO 9001 certified company registered as an EM1 contractor for Diesel Generators and MVAC with Sri Lanka Construction Industry Development Authority (CIDA).
Nativeway is seeking a motivated, dynamic, performance-oriented professional to join the ranks as:
We are seeking for a dynamic and experienced candidate to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role to oversee and manage the operational aspects of the company's main operational divisions. This role involves coordinating daily operations, optimizing processes, and ensuring the financial health of the divisions. The Operations Executive has to collaborate with divisional teams, implement strategic initiatives, and contributes to overall business objectives, aiming to enhance customer satisfaction, streamline operations, and drive financial success.
- Oversee and analyze the day-to-day operations of the Sales, After-Sales, Engineering and Project divisions to generate effective operational information to the management.
- Coordinate with divisional teams to ensure smooth workflow and timely project completion.
- Implement efficient operational processes to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Manage cost aspects, including budgeting and cost analysis for the divisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize resource allocation and achieve business goals.
- Provide strategic insights to improve service quality and operational efficiency.
- Age below 35 years preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. Full or Part qualification in CIMA/CMA.
- Minimum 05 years of work experience in operations management and financial analysis, preferably in construction, automobile, commercial or related sector.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and computer literacy.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs with contact numbers & names of two non-related referees within 7 working days of this advertisement to the above-mentioned vacancy links.